$31.97 - $26.97
(as of Jan 12,2021 07:36:17 UTC – Details)
5 REASONS WHY DERMAROLL IS THE BEST DERMA ROLLER ON THE MARKET
1) • DERMAROLL is a 6 piece microneedle derma roller kit — designed by healthcare professionals — containing 4 roller heads (1 attached + 3 additional), 1 derma roller handle, 1 storage case. DERMAROLL is dedicated to the safety of our customers, and our company is based entirely in the USA.
• COMPETITION is a 2 piece kit containing only 1 derma roller and a storage case. COMPETITION is usually a Chinese or foreign based company.
2) • DERMAROLL contains 4 replaceable heads (1 attached + 3 additional) in each kit allowing you to replace used dirty, or damaged needles with new sanitized needles. The convenient replacement heads ensure you are practicing safe derma rolling by using new roller heads regularly, and not subjecting yourself to contamination from poor sterilization and/or injury from dull or bent micro needles.
• COMPETITION contains only 1 derma roller with non-replaceable fixed head, similar to a disposable razor, however microneedling is more invasive than razors. You must buy a brand new derma roller each time your roller needs replacing to ensure proper hygiene and safety.
**NOTE: To ensure the highest standard of safety, professional microneedling (using longer needles) by a healthcare professional requires needles to be disposed after each use. Based on the needle length, we recommend that 0.25mm roller heads should be replaced after 3-5 uses.
3) • DERMAROLL offers a replacement roller head kit called DERMAROLL REFILLS (containing 4 heads, 600 titanium 0.25mm or 0.5mm needles). Instead of having to buy another DERMAROLL kit, you save money by purchasing the replacement head kit at a fraction of the cost. Save money with DERMAROLL REFILLS instead of buying 4 new fixed head derma rollers at full cost. This is easily the best value in derma rolling today.
• COMPETITION forces you buy a brand new derma roller kit each time you need to replace a derma roller. If you are practicing safe and sanitary derma rolling techniques and replacing your derma roller head after 3-5 uses, the competition will cost you more money.
4) • DERMAROLL uses titanium needles which are 3-4 times stronger than stainless steel and will last longer and will stay sharper than stainless steel needles, preventing injury to your skin.
• COMPETITION uses stainless steel needles that will dull easier, leading to increased injury to skin.
5) • DERMAROLL has 600 titanium 0.25mm micro needles on every roller head, ensuring maximum coverage on every roll.
• COMPETITION has only 540 needles, which is 11% lesser needles, with lesser coverage on each roll.
DERMAROLL is simply the safest, most hygienic, and easily the best value in derma rolling today.
SAFETY AND HYGIENE FIRST WITH REPLACEABLE HEADS
DERMAROLL is the FIRST and ONLY derma roller kit that promotes safety and increased hygiene by offering new and sanitized replacement roller heads in every kit as well as a replacement head kit called DERMAROLL REFILLS in both 0.25mm and 0.5mm needles.
Practice safe derma roller techniques by replacing your roller head regularly.
Based on needle length, we recommend that roller heads should be replaced after 3-5 uses (similar but more frequent that razor blades) to ensure proper hygiene, safe and sanitary usage, and reduce the discomfort of dull needles, skin damage, infection.
DESIGNED BY HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONALS
Developed by healthcare professionals with increased hygiene as a priority, DERMAROLL is a professional grade, derma roller designed to meet the highest standards of safety and efficacy.
Containing 600 densely packed, titanium micro needles 0.25mm on 4 replaceable roller heads (1 attached + 3 additional) along with handle and carrying case.
Other derma rollers 1) do not have replaceable heads, 2) have less than 600 needles, and 3) most are made out of stainless steel needles that will dull easier.
This DERMAROLL is best at-home derma roller kit available on the market. Why?
Because DERMAROLL is simply the safest, most hygienic, and easily the best value in derma rolling today.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
DERMAROLL is for individual use only. Do not share your DERMAROLL with others. Do not use on skin that has acne, eczema, sensitive, irritated, inflamed, open wounds, raised moles, warts. Keep out of reach of children.
The DERMAROLL may be used up to a 3-5 times a week on face and neck.
Thoroughly clean face, neck, and hands and dry completely before using the DERMAROLL.
After cleansing, apply desired skincare product or serum upon skin and neck (optional).
Use the DERMAROLL over forehead, chin, lips, neck, and both sides of the face.
For best results use light pressure, gently roll over skin in horizontal, vertical, and diagonal directions. Pass each area of the skin 2-3 times per direction. Do not roll over the same section more than 10 times.
After dermarolling, reapply desired skincare product or serum on skin and neck (optional).
Clean and disinfect your DERMAROLL before and after each use. Dispose of roller head after 3-5 uses and replace with new roller head.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CLEANING AND REPLACEMENT
Disinfect your DERMAROLL by submerging the entire roller head in a cup of 91% isopropyl alcohol for 10 minutes.
Rinse thoroughly with water and allow to dry completely.
Upon drying, place the DERMAROLL in storage case until next use.
Before next use, disinfect the DERMAROLL again to ensure proper hygiene. Dispose of roller head after 3-5 uses and replace with new roller head.
DERMAROLL heads should be replaced after 3-5 uses to ensure proper hygiene, prevent skin damage and infection. Needles dull with each use, and improper disinfection methods may lead to risk of infection and damage. Using new, sanitized DERMAROLL heads will minimize such risks.
To remove, press the button underneath the handle and gently pull off roller head and dispose.
To replace, press the button underneath the handle while inserting the new roller head.
No, but kit includes Vitamin C Serum
Number of Needles
Replacement heads and storage case
Replacement heads and storage case
Vitamin C serum and storage case
★ INCREASED SAFETY AND HYGIENE WITH REPLACEABLE HEADS – Included roller head refills will promote better hygiene, safe and sanitary usage, and reduce the discomfort of dull needles. We are the first and only derma roller that promotes better hygiene by offering new and sanitized replaceable roller heads in each kit. Roller heads should be replaced after 3-5 uses (similar but more frequent that razor blades) to ensure proper hygiene, prevent skin damage, and infection.
★ REPLACEMENT HEADS AVAILABLE – Instead of buying a brand new derma roller after it’s worn out, you can now buy DERMAROLL REFILLS which contain 4 replacement rollers heads at a fraction of the cost of competitor’s derma rollers. Protect your skin by practicing safe and sanitary dermarolling techniques and replacing your derma roller head regularly. DERMAROLL is simply the safest, most hygienic, and easily the best value in derma rolling today.
★ PERFECT FOR SKINCARE – Microneedling facilitates exfoliation, improves skin’s appearance with a luminous look and gives skin a smoother feel.
★ SAFE FOR HOME USE – Short 0.25mm micro needles are non-invasive, safe to use at home, painless, do not penetrate living layers of skin. Safe and professional quality treatment with the convenience and comfort at home.